Letters From The Heart USA
Copyright © Letters From The Heart.
501(c)(3) non-profit 46-5462453
Helplines Offering Information and Assistance
- Air Force Wounded Warrior Program (AFW2) - 800- 581-9437 - Works hand- in-hand with the Air Force Survivor Assistance Program and the Airman and Family Readiness Centers to ensure Airmen and Families receive professional support and care from the point of injury, through separation or retirement, for life; hours are M-F 6:30 Am - 5:00 PM (CT)
- American Red Cross - 877-272-7337 - Provides immediate assistance for emergency communications services and financial assistance, information and referral and deployment.
- Army Wounded Warrior Program (AW2) - Provides Personalized local support to soldiers, veterans, and their families through the assignment of an AW2 Advocate; refer to wtc.army.mil/aw2 for program requirements.
- Caregiver Support line - 855-260- 3274 - Connects caregivers with someone who offers answers, instead of endless menu options; local caregiver support can also be found online at www.caregiver.va.gov; hours are M-F 8 AM - 11 PM (ET) and Saturday 10:30 - 6 PM (ET)
- Coaching into Care - 888-823-7458 - Offers a free and confidential coaching service to help callers discover new ways to talk with their veterans about their concerns and treatment options; hours are M-F 8 AM - 8 PM (ET)